Contract #: GS35F129BA
Innovative information technology products and services at your fingertips!
IT Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule providing direct access to products and services. It is among the most widely used acquisition vehicles in the government, and is the largest GSA Schedule in terms of number of contract-holders and sales. It is the government source for billions of dollars in information technology purchases annually for federal, state, and local customers through more than 5,000 certified industry partners.
Award of a contract under this Schedule signifies that the GSA has determined that the vendor's pricing is fair and reasonable and the vendor is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Purchasing from pre-approved vendors allows agencies to cut through red tape and receive goods and services faster. A Schedule contract can cut down on administrative costs for an agency.
Vendors must undergo a rigorous application process, including the negotiation of fair and reasonable prices, to win a GSA Schedule contract.
Why IT Schedule 70?
- Wide variety of products and services
- Contractor team arrangements, allowing collaboration
Special Item Numbers (SINs) and NAICS Code functional areas awarded to AC4S:
- 132-12 Equipment Maintenance (NAICS 334290)
- 132-8 Purchase of New Equipment (NAICS 334290)
- 132-9 Purchase of Used/Refurbished Equipment (NAICS 334290)
- 132-60F Identity and Access Management Professional Services (NAICS 541519)
- 132-50 Training Courses (NAICS 611420)
- 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services (NAICS 541511)
- 132-34 Information Technology Professional Services (NAICS 541519)
IT Schedule 70 Features:
- IT Schedule 70 offers federal, state, and local governments innovative solutions to their information technology needs. We understand that the procurement process can be daunting, so we work diligently with GSA to streamline the process and maximize results.
- The following services are available to state, local, and tribal governments through the Cooperative Purchasing Program:
- Cloud IT Services
- Computer and Networking Hardware
- Cyber Security
- Data Center and Storage
- IT Mandates and Initiatives
- Satellite Services
- SmartBuy: Commercial Software Solutions
- Software and Applications
- Systems Life Cycles Integration
- Telecommunications, Wireless, and Mobility
- Multiple Award: Indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with three five-year options (for a possible total of 20 years)
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $1 million each are allowed for federal, civilian, and Department of Defense activities.
IT Schedule 70 Benefits:
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Wide variety of products and services
- Competitive prices and discounts
- Flexible contracting and streamlined ordering
- Compliant with federal cybersecurity guidelines
- Access to small business credit
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
- AC4S is also offering the following discounts to the Government:
- Prompt Payment Discount - 2% prompt-pay discount for payments made within 15 days of invoice receipt,
- Volume discount - 2% discount off sales in the amount of $200,000 and over, and
- Multi-year task order discount will be offered 1% discount beginning each Option Year.
Contract Number: GS35F129BA
Statement of Work (SOW): GSA IT Schedule 70 SOW
Contract Period of Performance: 19 December 2013 through 18 December 2018 (with three possible five-year option periods)
Available Order Types: As defined in FAR Part 16, Type of Contracts, Fixed-Price (FAR 16.2), Incentive (FAR 16.4), Time-and-Materials (T&M (FAR 16.6)), and Labor-Hour (LH (FAR 16.6)) Order types are permissible. Hybrid blends of the Order types are feasible. The OCO is responsible for clearly identifying the applicable order type(s), making all required determinations and establishing requirements in the Order solicitation.
For more information visit GSA's IT Schedule 70 website.