GSA Schedule 58
Professional Audio/Video Assessment, Design, and Integration - This SIN covers services associated with creating a professional quality audio/video studio. This includes assessment, requirements analysis, engineering, design, system integration, customization, programming, and support services associated with professional communications equipment products. This may include site surveys, installation, testing, training as well as integration of current facilities, audio/video production and asset management needs, asset and facility security, and Section 508 compliance. This may include skills in a variety of positions including engineers, programmers, project managers, technicians, installers, and designers.
GSA Schedule 58 Features contract is a five (5) year base period contract with three (5) year option periods.
• PO’s may be requested at any time during the base/or option period
• Easy to use
• Provides maximum support to Federal agencies
• $3 Million program celling
GSA Schedule 58 Design
GSA Schedule 58 – Includes 1 functional area designated by the North American Industry Classification System.
• NAICS 541990 - Professional Audio/Video Assessment, Design, and Integration.
• Purchasing from pre-approved vendors allows agencies to cut through red tape and receive goods and services faster. A schedule contract can cut down on administrative costs for an agency.
• Vendors must undergo a rigorous application process, including the negotiation of fair and reasonable prices to win a GSA Schedule Contract.
GSA Schedule 58 Benefits
• GSA Schedule 58 Contracts contain pre- negotiated pricing, terms and conditions
• Pricing has already been deemed “fair and reasonable”
• Fedbiz/Opps Synopsis is not required
• Products can be purchased directly through GSA Advantage!
• Agencies can issue RFQ’s directly to relevant GSA Schedule holders through GSA e-Buy (www.ebuy.gsa.gov) which eliminates the need to receive three quotes
• Search for GSA Schedule Contracts by Contractor Name or Contract Number on GSA e-Library (www.gsaelibrary.gsa.gov)